After the success of the CHS Awards 2018, we’re launching the awards for the fifth year and are taking submissions for our judges!
The awards will once again recognise elements of venues rather than the entire property in order to provide a level playing field for all entrants, irrespective of whether they are a national chain or a small independent venue. This proved really popular last year and we were really delighted by the support that the industry put behind this initiative.
‘The CHS Awards’ will be open for submissions during the coming months with entries closing on Friday 1st March 2019. Judging will take place on Monday 29th April 2019 and the finalists will be announced live at the Conference & Hospitality Show in Leeds on the 30th April 2019. The Award Ceremony & Gala Dinner will be held on Thursday 6th June 2019 at the Royal Armouries in Leeds and you will be invited to attend as our guest so please save the date.
I want to be a judge for the CHS Awards 2019…
We’re looking for senior event agency professionals to be award judges.
We promise it won’t be too onerous, with no site visits or public speaking, we just ask you review award submissions electronically before coming together with all the judges on Monday 29th April in Leeds where you will also be invited to be a hosted buyer at the Conference & Hospitality Show which is taking place the following day on Tuesday 30th April 2019.
Please note that attending the show as a hosted buyer is completely optional.
The judging will take a few hours on the afternoon of Monday 29th April BUT rest assured you will receive all the hospitality and benefits of being a hosted buyer so your accommodation and time in Leeds will be ALL ON US!
Benefits of Judging
- You could attend the Conference & Hospitality Show 2019 in Leeds as a Hosted Buyer with complimentary accommodation provided in Leeds on the evening of Monday 29th April.
- Attending the Conference & Hospitality Show 2019 with full VIP access
- Learn and critic the best of the UK hospitality industry
- Network with fellow judges
- Observe new talent and trends in the industry
- Continued personal development
- Enhance your credibility – both from your presence at the awards and from the inclusion of your role in your CV.
- Have access to the judge’s assets for promotional use e.g. your judges email signatures
- Become a thought-leader within your field – what better way to position yourself as a thought – leader than to share your insight with our finalists?
- Discover new hotels, venues and event suppliers to influence your own journey – in an ever-changing landscape, judging provides an opportunity to learn about companies that weren’t even on your radar
- Maximise PR potential through social media engagement and blogs – becoming a judge is an achievement to be proud of, so shout about your experience on your social media channels
- Increase your profile within the industry and be promoted as a judge on the CHS Awards 2019 website, in our social media campaign around the Awards and also included in the Awards Ceremony Programme giving out to all attendees
- Attend the Awards Ceremony as our guest with complimentary accommodation in Leeds
- It’s a lot of FUN!
If you feel that you can spare the time to be on the judging panel, we would be delighted to have you on-board and supporting the Awards.
If you would like to be a part of the process, please complete the form below with some brief details which will be profiled on the website BUT If you have any questions please email Michelle Rennoldson who will be able to answer any questions you may have
** Please note that we can only accept applications from UK based judges **